Tech Tip: Canvas Notifications

For my Week 12 Tech Tip, I decided to see the way Canvas notifications work. This is something I have never experimented with before. Although we do not use all of these canvas notifications since our class is not solely done on Canvas, this tip was helpful for my other classes. I am currently in two other online classes, and my other classes frequently post things on there. Previously, I never saw when my professors would post things on Canvas until I physically got on Canvas. Now I receive an email notification whenever an instructor posts something online.

Comments

  1. That's definitely the great thing about Canvas. I honestly didn't like the switch at first, but now I realize how many more options there are on Canvas when compared to D2L. I'm glad it's helping you in your other classes as well, it's always great to know when professors add new information that's for sure! It's nice that this class offers so much help that helps in other classes as well in writing alone, as well as in all of the learning and tech tips.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment