Reading Notes: Krishna Video: Part B

To finish my Week 12 reading and my Krishna video, I finished watching Part B of Krishna. I actually watched both Part A & B of the video earlier today so I could watch them fluidly, instead of splitting them up since I had the time. I definitely recommend doing so to alleviate the suspense that happens at the end of Part A! It is great place to end Part A, and begin Part B, but it did make me watch the entire thing in one sitting.

Again, I just loved the way this video was set up. The narration paired with the on-screen drawings made the whole story come to life. Part B was definitely more focused on Krishna than Part A. Part A set the scene for all of the other characters Krishna deals with, then centered the rest of the film on her. Which, I thought was an odd way to do this. Obviously there are other characters in this part, but I just thought this was strange for some reason. However, I really loved this "reading" option. I am a visual person so seeing all the characters come to live was so cool. Sometimes the readings do not give them much personality or description of their looks, so it is interesting to see the way one person depicts them.

Radha Krishna
Source: Flickr

Bibliography: Krishna by Epified TV (India) by 2015

Comments