Reading Notes: Krishna Video: Part A

For Part A of my Week 12 "reading" I watched the first half of a video version of Krishna

First of all, the style of this retelling was incredible. I definitely recommend everyone to click on the link to take a look at it. There is a narrator who is drawing the scenes and characters, as they tell the story. The videos were somewhat long, but definitely went by quickly since they were in this video format. I enjoyed being able to see the emotion of the characters portrayed in images, along with the narration. From Part A, I had previously read many of these stories in different versions. Kamsa's Terrors was probably the most interesting video segment to me, as it was action packed and near the end of Part A of the video series. So, this made it easy to understand because there had been so much build up to this scene. 


Krishna
Source: Flickr



Bibliography: Krishna by Epified TV (India) by 2015

Comments