Learning Challenge: The Power of Concentration

Last week for my HEART Learning Challenge, I read and completed one of these articles about affection. However, I enjoyed this topic so much that I am doing another one about a different article. I read The Power of Concentration for this learning challenge. I have ADHD and have had it since I was in elementary school, so concentration and me and not two things that typically go together. I loved all the different tips to help concentrate. One thing in my life and now in these challenges that keeps showing up is meditation! I really think this is a sign that I need to start meditating now, as it was one of the tips in this article to help improve concentration. Another suggestion was simply relaxing and closing your eyes to help concentrate. Even though this is simple, it is definitely something that can greatly improve your concentration by finding your peace of mind.

Focus
Source: Blogspot

The Power of Concentration by Maria Konnikova


Comments