Growth Mindset: Four Ways We Learn

For this Growth Mindset Challenge, I decided to look at an infographic, as I have never done this before. The infographic is called Four Ways We Learn and is shown below. I thought this infographic was awesome since it is simple, but can mean so much. This shows that there is not just one way to do things. If one of these ways of trying to learn is not working, then try another one! I think the Time for Reflection way of learning is one of the most important. I believe it is important because I think it is the one that people skip the most. Reflection can be such a great time to process what you have learned, and ensure you know the information. This can also be crucial when you are having a hard time learning, and need to reflect on WHY you are having a hard time.

Four Ways We Learn
Source: Tanmay Vora

Comments