Tech Tip: Bookmark Strategies

I am someone who lives off of my bookmarks so I thought I would share my strategies of saving them. One of my main goals is to not have my bookmarks seem cluttered, so I only choose the "essential" webpages to bookmark. I have my yahoo email, OU email, Canvas, Quizlet, Amazon, Soundcloud, Netflix, Blogger (for this class!), and Find my iPhone as my bookmarks. These are all the pages that I use frequently. Having these pages up here helps me navigate and complete things on my computer so quickly.

At the beginning of this course I had quite a few more bookmarks up there. These included things such as the guide for writing posts and how to cite the image information. I used to have to constantly go back and review these to ensure my posts were being done correctly. Now that I know how to do these without referencing the page, I have removed them.

Creating a Bookmark
Source: Flickr

Comments