Learning Challenge: 10 Proven Ways Teachers Can Improve their Sleep

I read '10 Proven Ways Teachers Can Improve their Sleep' because I am someone who definitely struggles with falling asleep over 50% of the time at night. One tip I definitely need to try is to exercise in the morning at not at night. This is something I struggle with because most of my classes begin at 9am, which leaves me having to wake up at 5am to workout and shower before my long day of classes begins. But it is definitely good to know that there is a correlation between the two. Another tip that I want to try is meditation. One of my best friends is huge on meditation and I have always somewhat rolled my eyes at that. It has definitely helped her sleep, and I now see the ways it could help me. Most of the other tips are already things I try to do such as avoid caffeine before bed and to not look at my phone or TV before going to sleep.

Sleeping Dog
Source: Wikimedia

Comments