Growth Mindset Challenge: How to Spark Creativity When You Are In a Rut

The article I read this week for my Growth Mindset Challenge is How to Spark Creativity When You Are In a Rut by Priscilla Claman. I think this article can be applied to our class so well since a huge aspect of being successful and having fun in this class is being creative. Sometimes after writing story after story, you can get stuck in a pattern and lose your creative spark that you once had earlier in the semester. My favorite piece of advice from this article was to 'think new.' Claman said to do new things and meet new people. Having new people will bring new ideas in your life. I think it is always important to bring new people into your life. These people bring so much more than new creative ideas. They can bring good and bad lessons in your life, which will also inspire these new ideas.

Spark
Source: Pixabay 

Comments